Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
Position at a Glance
This position is within the existing Customer Insights & Data Analytics team in Evalueserve Chile, supporting a leading US financial services firm.
The person in this position will be responsible for:
• Participating in Business Requirement Discussions – Consult and collaborate with key partners to identify, define, and document complex business and functional requirements.
• Analytical Insights – Support new and ongoing analytical projects and look for potential improvements that could be implemented to current solutions. Perform analysis using fact-based decision making, utilizing the data available.
• Data Management – Using multiple databases to perform data mining and manage processes to supplement the analytics environment data with different data sources.
• Quality Assurance – Ensure integrity of analyses through rigorous attention to detail and validation of data, including adherence to all regulatory, privacy, compliance, and security procedures.
• Business Focus – Understand the specific and tangible benefits of how the analytic efforts support the business line, and be able to fully understand business objectives and underlying drivers.
• Present Results – Create and deliver presentations and reports catered to different seniority levels of partners and usage (i.e. tactical vs. strategic focus). Create presentations that are understandable to senior audiences that design, tell, and interpret the story.
• Document and Knowledge Management – Create end-user documentation and training as applicable.