Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom lines.
Position at a Glance
This position is within the existing Risk and Compliance Data and Analytics team in Evalueserve, Chile, supporting a leading US financial services firm.
Responsibilities may include:
• Identifying business challenges and translating them into solutions
• Working in business and technical teams to deliver appropriate solutions
• Developing, maintaining, managing break fix and enhancements of complex business reports
• Performing report analysis and being responsible for assisting end-users remotely
• Contributing to operational excellence by sharing knowledge and adhering to the quality standards and best practices of Evalueserve
• Participating in Evalueserve initiatives related to Mind + Machine projects, innovation, training, and development